Goods in Transit for Vehicle Transporters:

For nearly two decades we have specialised in Haulage Insurance including Vehicle Transporters and have access to the leading freight liability and transit schemes with the UK's top insurers.

Our Vehicle Transporter Goods in Transit insurance cover is ALL RISKS cover as standard, but we can also include CMR for European Cover and any other contract requirements.

Lets get you a Car Transporter quote ...

What cover is included:

  • Goods in Transit cover for UK and provision for European movements under CMR convention
  • Claims for theft, loss or damage whilst the goods are under your custody and control
  • Coverage allowed for all types of different vehicles being moved
  • Built in cover as standard for your own business items including straps, sheets, toggles etc.
  • Optional benefits such as Errors and Omissions, Trailers, provision to uplift cover etc.

Car Transport Policy benefits include:

  • Theft, Loss and Damage cover for conveyed vehicles
  • Markets with the ability to cover scrap, salvage and recovery where necessary
  • Cover tailored to you depending on whether you drive vehicles on, winch them or otherwise
  • Cover for cars, vans, bikes or small plant/machinery as required
  • Access to expert brokers specialising in this field for cover, claim or other queries
Lets get you a Car Transporter quote ...

Need Your Vehicle Covered As Well?

As well as the vehicles being transported, we also cover the vehicle transporter vehicles themselves as well as small vans and trailers

Why choose us

Recognised BIFA associate members
Access to all leading Goods in Transit & Freight Liability insurers
We only use “A” rated UK insurers
Access to your specialist Account Handler for any queries or policy alterations
Extremely competitive pricing for policies with industry leading premiums
Experienced staff with first hand responses and claims assistance
Personal approach with a direct contact – no call centre!
Lets get you a Car Transporter quote ...

Other important insurance policies you should have:


Protecting the public and property from injury damage from your accidental negligence

Commercial vehicle insurance
Covering your car and vehicle transporter whether its a van and single 7.5 tonne vehicle or a fleet or transporters.

© 2019 Coversure Midlands Ltd
t: 0121 448 6914

Coversure Midlands Ltd t/as Coversure Insurance Services (Bromsgrove) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Ref: 308065.
Registered Address : Bartleet House, 165a Birmingham Road, Bromsgrove, B61 0DJ. Registered in England No: 4981212.