Truck Insurance

Get insurance from the UK's leading truck insurance companies

We use many of the UK's leading insurers for cheap rates and extensive cover for:

  • Truck insurance
  • Lorry insurance
  • HGV insurance

To protect your HGV or lorry then you'll want peace of mind that your using specialists who have not only the experience in insuring your vehicle but has developed relationships with the truck insurance companies to negotiate you the best deal possible.

Cover for all vehicle types:

� HGV Insurance: up to 44 tonnes
� Single vehicle policies
� Truck & HGV fleet insurance
� Flat Beds
� Furniture removals lorry insurance
� Skip Carriers
� Refrigerated Lorries
� Articulated & Rigid lorries
� Curtain side
� Cover for hazardous goods
� European cover available

Have an Operators Licence

Want a cheap price with extensive cover

Experienced & knowledgeable staff

UK's leading truck, lorry & HGV insurers

Various payment methods available

Why use us for truck insurance or lorry insurance?

We use many of the UK's leading insurers for commercial truck insurance quotes so can offer cheap lorry insurance rates coupled with extensive cover. To protect your commercial truck then you'll want peace of mind that you're using specialists who have the experience in insuring your vehicle type.

Why use us for HGV haulage insurance?

Whether you have a Scania, DAF, MAN or Volvo, our HGV insurance quotes are placed with heavy goods vehicle insurance specialists that we have developed fantastic relationships with so you'll always get the best deal possible whether it's on a single vehicle or a HGV fleet.

Click here to get a quote...


I do not have an Operators Licence. Can you still quote me?

NO. We only offer truck, lorry and HGV vehicle insurance on commercial vehicles over 3.5 tonnes (gross vehicle weight) with an operators licence. See VOSA for more details

I have No Claims Bonus on another vehicle. Can I use this?

Yes. We have access to the biggest truck, lorry and HGV insurers in the UK and some of these take into consideration you having No Claims Bonus on another vehicle to give you a discount.

Does this truck insurance allow me to carry any type of goods?

You will be allowed to carry certain types of goods however, please note that Hazardous Goods will need to be referred to the insurer and depending on what Category of Hazardous Goods you carry, the insurer may accept or decline on this basis. If you are unsure, please speak to you insurance broker/company as this information is classed as a material fact and as such, the policy may be cancelled or any claim voided.

Click here to get a quote...

What happens if I have a claim?

We have a dedicated Claimsline service that will take care of everything. They will liaise with your insurance company as well as the third party so they do all the hard work for you.

Do I need other insurances?

You may require Public Liability as some contracts require you to have this in place to secure work. If you are a limited company or have employees then you will need Public and Employers Liability. Also, depending on your occupation, you may need further insurances such as Goods in Transit. For example, if you are a haulier, you will need Goods in Transit insurance to protect the goods you carry.

Contact us on 0121 726 1270 or fill out the online quote forms.

Request a quotation

Either call us on 0121 448 6914 or fill in this quick form and one of our team will ring you right back.

© 2024 Coversure Midlands Ltd
0121 448 6914

Coversure Midlands Ltd t/as Coversure Insurance Services (Bromsgrove) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Ref: 308065.
Registered Address : Coversure House, 72 Sherwood Road, Bromsgrove, England, B60 3DR. Registered in England No: 4981212.