Haulage/HGV & Freight Insurance
Haulage & HGV
If you are a haulier of have vehicles over 3.5 tonne then you've come to the right place for:
- HGV, truck and lorry insurance
- Goods in Transit and Freight Liability for hauliers
Our choice of HGV, lorry and truck insurance policies means we offer you all best truck cover at the right price. Whether you need cover for a flatbed 7.5 tonne for transporting your own goods, or an 44 tonne arctic for haulage or a pantechnicon for removals, we have the perfect policy at the right price for you.
Haulage Goods in Transit insurance
Our haulage Goods in Transit insurance cover is ALL RISKS cover as standard but we can easily cover you for contracts under RHA Conditions as well as UK & European CMR Conditions:
Lets get you a Haulage goods in transit quote ...
- Theft whilst in transit
- Loss whilst in transit
- Damage caused by accidents during transit
- Damage caused during transit.
Haulage Truck & Lorry benefits
Lets get you a HGV quote ...
- Cover for haulage and own goods use
- Dedicated Claimsline service
- We understand truck and lorry cover so are specialist on this subject
- Large panel of insurers so we’ll always give you the best price – no need to shop around!
- Enhanced loyalty discounts for existing customers
- Cover for drivers aged between 21 and 79
- Gross vehicle weights up to 61 tonnes and the ability to request quotes on even larger vehicles
- Cover available for all types of articulated and rigid bodied vehicles
- Large discounts for voluntary excesses
Freight Forwarders Insurance
Freight Liability insurance covers freight forwarders for losses arising from loss or damage to goods in line with your chosen trading conditions, international conventions etc such as RHA or CMR.
Goods in Transit Direct specialise in all things “Logistics & Distribution” and have access to a wide panel of Insurers to ensure your policy is designed to suit your needs. As industry experts we can arrange insurance for whatever cargoes are necessary, factoring in your Common Law, your chosen Conditions of Carriage as well as any International Conventions that may apply.
- Storage if you are responsible for arranging freight forwarders insurance
- Legal liability cover for the theft, loss and damage of transported goods in agreement with trading conditions/international conventions
- Open Cover facilities to allow you to quote and insure individual shipments for your clients
- Errors and Omissions to insure claims caused by clerical errors especially where you are responsible for issuing consignment notes, bills of ladings etc.
- Consequential loss where required
- Commercial insurance for Public and Employers Liability as well as your contents & property
- Full insurance for own containers, trailers or property (or those under lease)for which you are responsible
Why choose us
Lets get you a Freight Forwarders quote ...
- Recognised BIFA associate members
- Access to all leading Freight and Cargo Insurers
- Industry leading premiums
- Experienced staff with first hand responses and claims assistance
- Personal approach with a direct contact – no call centre!