Goods in Transit Quote for Removers

Whether you need furniture removers goods in transit insurance as a “man and van” operation or have a large fleet of removals vans, our goods in transit for furniture removers cover everything you need and what your customers want covered.

Our policies are All Risks so you are covered up to the full limit of your policy (minus your excess which is standard on every type of insurance). We can also accommodate EU Removals cover so if you are a European Removals company, we can insure the movement of household goods for any of your outgoing expats (or even incoming re-pats!)

Dealing with house moves, day in and day out, means you will need the right furniture removals goods in transit policy and also staff who are experienced, know your industry, can offer advice in the event of a claim and get your documents to you as soon as possible. Thankfully, we’ve been insuring removals companies for years and the knowledge and experience we have as well as the great relationship we have with the insurers means we can offer cheap removers insurance policies but with extensive cover.

Lets get you a quote ...

Liability Insurance

Our Furniture Removers liability Insurance will provide you with the full cover that you and your business needs all with flexible payment methods. We’ll cover you for:

  • Removers public liability
  • Removers employers liability

Remover Definition

Basically, you are a remover if:

  1. You carry out home or office moves
  2. ‘Man and van’ work which involves transporting multiple items of household goods for the same customer
  3. You use your vehicle to solely transport household items
  4. Your vehicle weighs more than 7.5 tonnes (although we can cover vehicles at 3.5 tonnes)

Is there an Excess on my policy?

Yes. All insurances policies have an excess if you claim. On the goods in transit policies the excess is £100. So, for example, if the full claim amount was £1,000, you would be liable for the first £250 and the insurer would look to pay out £750.

Other Furniture Remover policies

Remember we also offer Removers Liability insurance and Removers Van and Lorry Insurance and can also insurer your customers themselves if they want with our house move insurance

Contact us on 0121 448 6914 or fill out the online quote forms.

© 2018 Coversure Midlands Ltd
t: 0121 448 6914

Coversure Midlands Ltd t/as Coversure Insurance Services (Bromsgrove) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Ref: 308065.
Registered Address : Bartleet House, 165a Birmingham Road, Bromsgrove, B61 0DJ. Registered in England No: 4981212.