House Mover & One Off Move insurance

If you need to insure your move i.e. insure your goods between house moves, our House Move insurance covers exactly what you need.

Moving home can be very stressful so making sure you have removals insurance in place for your house move to protect your goods is one thing off the list should the worst happen.

All we need from you is to let us know how much the total items you are moving are worth, who is packing them (you or are they professionally packed by a removals company) then where they are being moved (in the UK or UK/abroad.

Lets get you a quote ...

Movers Insurance

Whether you are moving your goods yourself or using a furniture remover who packs them for you, the move can involve the use of many differing types of transport i.e. sea, air, canal, rail and road. We have access to the UK’s main insurers and can offer you great rates for your removals insurance quote. We can get you covered quickly and easily leaving you free to concentrate on your house move.

Contact us on 0121 448 6914, use the form at the end of this page or follow the links below for regional information.

Great cover from £129

For example: * A house move in the UK or UK/Europe would be a minimum premium (depending on values of goods) of £129.

Lets get you a quote ...

© 2018 Coversure Midlands Ltd
t: 0121 448 6914

Coversure Midlands Ltd t/as Coversure Insurance Services (Bromsgrove) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Ref: 308065.
Registered Address : Bartleet House, 165a Birmingham Road, Bromsgrove, B61 0DJ. Registered in England No: 4981212.